Lighting System Control Options
Millwork Lighting systems can be controlled with a simple switch to turn lights on and off . This is the standard for basic systems.
Our most advanced system allows control over window candles and pathways lights in your home with the optional programmable touchscreen control panel. The options are limited only by your imagination. Our intelligent control systems are fully programmable, but very easy to use. We developed the system with homeowners in mind, realizing that folks really don't want to study a user guide to understand how to operate their lighting. The system is very user-friendly and only takes minutes to understand.
Here are a few ideas for configuring your system:
1. Bedroom candles turn on in the morning just before your alarm sounds.
2. Pathways to the children's rooms and bathrooms stay on for nighttime security.
3. Stairways and hallway pathway lights use our battery back-up to come on during a power outage.
4. Window candles in the front of the home automatically turn on at dusk and turn off at bedtime.
5. Set "Vacation Mode" to turn on and off strategically giving the home a lived in appearance to outsiders.